Accessible Travel: Wheelchair Access Tour to the Galapagos & Amazon
Explore the Galapagos Islands with glass-bottom boat rides, swimming, kayaking, and snorkeling through our wheelchair-access tour to the Galapagos and Ecuadorian Amazon. With more than 7 years of experience in accessible tourism, we can ensure that your trip to this beautiful corner of the world will have accessible accommodation, adapted transportation, and a trained staff.
Duration: 11 days
- Boat rides, swimming, kayaking, and snorkeling in the Galapagos, searching for Blue-Footed Boobies and Sea Lions
- Stay at Huasquila Amazon Lodge, the only disabled access holidays destination in the Ecuador Amazon.
- Engage, dance, and eat with an indigenous community
- Embark on an interpretative hike and rafting adventure through the Amazon with a native guide through our disabled access holidays.
- Tour Quito´s Colonial Center, declared a World Culture Heritage site by UNESCO
- Visit the middle of the world and straddle the line separating the northern and southern hemispheres at the ¨Mitad del Mundo¨ monument
- Day 1: Arrive in Quito, Ecuador
- Day 2 – 4: Amazon
- Day 5: Quito
- Day 6 – 9: San Cristobal (Galapagos)
- Day 10: Quito
- Day 11: Depart Quito, Ecuador
*If you are interested in a longer stay in the Galapagos, we also offer 4, 5, 6, or 7 day extensions. Please contact us to discuss this option.
We tailor each tour to suit your group’s specific accessibility needs and personal interests. This itinerary only provides an idea of the activities available. We will work together to design a custom-made tour for your group’s Ecuadorian adventure.