Located on the western edge of South America, touring Peru allows for a combination of tropical rainforests, ancient mysticism, historic cities, and exquisite coastlines. Whichever direction you choose to explore, you will have an array of cultural and geographical diversity to discover. Be sure to view the vast Peruvian landscape aboard the Andes train as it weaves through the mountainside on your way to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. There, nestled between the majestic Andean peaks, is the ancient city of Machu Picchu. Considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, this breathtaking Incan city is one of the most significant cultural sites in all of Latin America and one that should not be missed.
Touring Peru Highlights:
- Experience Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World through our Touring Peru Packages.
- Travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas on the spectacular Andes train as part of our Holidays for disabled Tour.
- Explore ancient Inca ruins such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Sacsaywaman, and Tambomachay
- Sample the delicious Peruvian cuisine
- Stay in 4-5 star hotels with stunning views and excellent service
- Be surrounded by culture as we discover the Inca roots by touring Peru.
Check out our Custom Tours Here!