Wheelchair Tour to Machu Picchu – Peru
Explore the vast landscapes and vibrant culture of Peru on our wheelchair accessible tour. At Machu Picchu, you will not only learn about the ancient Incan civilization, but also be able to explore the city itself in our off-road wheelchairs. This is truly the trip of a lifetime and one to be experienced with wheelchair travel experts.
Durations: 11 days
- Explore Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, in an off-road wheelchair
- Travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas on the spectacular Andes train
- Explore ancient Inca ruins such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Sacsaywaman, and Tambomachay
- Sample the delicious Peruvian cuisine at every stop
- Stay in 4-5 star hotels with stunning views and excellent service
- Be surrounded by culture as we discover the Inca roots
- Day 1: Arrive in Lima, Peru
- Day 2: Lima
- Day 3 – 5: Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Day 6: Machu Picchu
- Day 7: Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Day 8 – 10: Cusco
- Day 11: Depart from Lima, Peru
*If you are interested in extending your stay in Peru, we also offer a 3-day extension to Paracas as well as a 4-day extension to Puno. Please contact us to discuss these options.
We tailor each tour to suit your group’s specific accessibility needs and personal interests. This itinerary only provides an idea of the activities available for our accessible tour. We will work together to design a custom-made tour for your group’s accessible Peruvian adventure.